WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Duration: 1 hour
Distributed energy resources (DERs) are being added to the grid quickly. The influx of small, customer-owned rooftop solar, energy storage and other assets is both an opportunity and a challenge for utilities responsible for managing the grid.
Distributed energy resource management systems (DERMS) are an important tool for managing and optimizing small DERs. But Public Service of New Mexico (PNM) is demonstrating the value of utilizing OSI’s Integra DERMS to manage two large energy storage assets. Join us for an in-depth conversation to learn more about:
- How PNM is utilizing Integra DERMS to participate in the California ISO market, including at times when prices are high.
- The value of integrating Integra DERMS with PNM’s generation and transmission management solutions, both of which are provided by OSI, an AspenTech Business.
- How Integra DERMS delivers continuous battery optimization based on current market and weather forecasting data.
- PNM’s plans to utilize Integra DERMS to manage a growing portfolio of energy storage assets.
- What PNM has learned by managing two large energy storage units and how those lessons will influence the utility’s overall energy transition efforts.
Cesar D. Miron
Manager of Operations Engineering
Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM)
Principle Consultant, Product Management
Aspen Technology, Inc