ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Duration: 1 hour
It’s no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic drove a rapid increase in the adoption of decentralized clinical trials (DCTs), which delivered ample benefits for sponsors, study teams and most importantly, patients. These benefits included:
- Simplifying the sponsor technology ecosystem with 1 enterprise solution.
- Reducing patient site visits by up to 75%.
- Accelerating enrollment timelines by 50%.
- Real-time data and insights.
- More diverse patient populations.
Now that many sponsors are embracing DCTs, these organizations must focus on scaling their approach to ensure long-term success and positive ROI. To achieve scale, digital strategies must be embedded early into the pipeline of pharma and biotech companies, requiring the formation of standardized processes and partnerships that work together to achieve a common goal.
To find out more, watch this free webinar with experts from Medable, Gilead Sciences, Syneos Health, and Veeva. The panel provides best practices and examples on how to implement and scale DCTs across large organizations while mitigating potential risks.
- Best practices for using digital technologies (such as eConsent, eCOA, CTMS, eTMF, HHN, etc) and creating operational efficiencies in conjunction with existing processes across the product portfolio.
- Examples of how shifting from a study-by-study approach to an enterprise platform approach can maximize ROI from DCT technologies.
- How to re-think the end-to-end process and create the right ecosystem of partners to successfully scale a DCT strategy across an organization.
Senior Director, CLinical Development Technology & Innovation
Senior Director, Strategy & Growth
Senior Vice President, Global Client Solutions
Executive Director, Global RN Strategy and Patient Advocacy
Illingworth Research, a Syneos Health company
Vice President, Strategy Vault CDMS